Why is it good for you?
1. It helps warm up your muscles before any intense workouts you have planned.
(You definitely don’t want to overlook a good stretch-sesh before your fitness routine!)
2. It helps to reduce the risk of athletic injuries.
3. Stretching boosts strength & flexibility.
4. It can help enhance your overall performance.
5. Stretching helps improve circulation & blood flow.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
STRETCH BECAUSE IT FEELS AMAZING!
And let’s face it… sometimes, we just need to do what feels good.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, get up out of your chair and take a quick stretch. Your body will thank you for it.