We were so excited to find out that Robelle [Robyn Lawley] would we producing the music for our 2015 Miami Fashion Show.
Not only is she a beautiful woman and talented DJ, we LOVE everything that she represents about being a confident, self-loving woman.
Find out a little more about this bombshell here & listen to her set for our Miami Fashion Show!
Making Music w/ DJ Superbabe Robelle
1) When and how did you make the transition to dj’ing? Was there something that sparked your interest?
I have been doing it since I was 18 (on and off), recently I buckled down and learned a program called Ableton which has really helped me have more control over sets and has let me to start to produce my own music.
2) At this time, what musicians are you inspired by?
I’m really all over the place with music, I am still inspired by the great musicians from the 60′s and 70′s. Some amazing new/indie artists are Gesaffelstein, U.S Girls, James Blake, The Knife, and CFCF.
3) What song is currently on repeat?
I can unfortunately get sick of a song very fast which makes top 40 tracks almost impossible for me to play, I’ve been playing these two tracks a lot
“Arp #1″ by Jackson and His Computer Band and “I’m burning inside” -by Fuckpony
4) We LOVED the fashion show music, how did you choose the songs?
The Blonds and Beach Bunny themselves gave great suggestions and I just worked from the vibe the songs were giving. You want the girls to be able to walk to them and have fun.
5) If you could pick a look from the show, which Beach Bunny would you rock this summer on the beach?
I loved Yara’s star covered corset, it was really show stopping.
6) Any words of wisdom to share with our women followers on feeling confident & sexy in a bikini?
Confidence is your biggest asset and make sure your suit fits you, don’t buy a size down just for a number, swimwear is always more flattering when it fits well.
Beach Bunny Fashion Show 2014 ROBELLE